Intellectual Property & Media
- IP licensing disputes
- Brand protection, including online
- Patent arbitrations
- Copyright & trademark infringement action
- Copyright & trademark disputes
- Confidentiality agreements
- Advice re use of information, images & data
- Breach of confidentiality disputes
(including from previous roles of partner Julian Wyatt)
- Acting for an Australian research institution in relation to a patent arbitration under US law.
- Assisting a small-to-medium enterprise with trademark infringement, passing off and misleading or deceptive conduct claims against a competitor using the name of one of its brands.
- Acted as counsel (previous role of partner Julian Wyatt) for a world-leading multinational technology company in a patent-licensing arbitration under German law.
- Successfully defended an Australian media company against breach of confidence / privacy litigation, with substantial recovery of legal costs.
Looking for something else?
This is a sample of the services we provide in this area. Please contact us if you are unsure whether we can assist with your specific matter.