Administration of Personal Affairs / Trusts / Superannuation
- Wills & Estate Planning (including establishing testamentary trusts)
- Unit and Discretionary (Family) Trusts
- Guardianship Applications to VCAT
- Probate of Wills and the Administration of Deceased Estates (including Survivorship Applications)
- Superannuation (including SMSF arrangements and binding death nominations)
- Powers of Attorney (including Enduring Powers of Attorney for Financial & Personal Matters and Medical Treatment)
- Successfully conducted testator family maintenance litigation against a Will in the Victorian Supreme Court.
- Drew will and related documents for a high-net worth individual with diverse holdings through complex ownership structures.
- Administered a large and complex estate, with claims for executor’s commissions.
Looking for something else?
This is a sample of the services we provide in this area. Please contact us if you are unsure whether we can assist with your specific matter.